Friday, April 10, 2009

Make This Necklace a Room



I've been looking through my deco file for some inspiration, and I found another room I think would be great for my "Make this Necklace a Room" take on Domino's old feature. 

Rose quartz is one of my favorite stones to use - it's soft pink looks GREAT on everyone and with every outfit. (My customers LOVE wearing it.) This pretty soft pink and cream room is delightfully tranquil. I think the Big Bubblegum Chunky Rose Quartz necklace would fit it quite beautifully.  Doesn't this room make you think - cherry blossoms, jasmine tea, soft pink tea roses - it's feminine without being overdone. 

Pink. Never gets old. Always looks great. So fun. 

1 comment:

Liz said...

I love this necklace...It looks so beautiful! It also kind of reminds me of Wilma Flintstone's necklace!