Thursday, June 18, 2009

Paper and Pearls Picks

And now... Paper and Pearls Picks... simple pleasures to make everyday beautiful.

Well... it's summer. I am one of those strange people who far prefers crisp autumnal weather.Down here in the South, the humidity is pretty intense at times.

But - Paper and Pearls has some picks for you! Some wonderful finds that will leave you refreshed and cool. Each month, I enjoy a special soap in the shower. Small, I know. But I do believe that small indulgences are what help make everday beautiful.

So - after a long hot day, or in the morning as you get ready for your day, why not try one of these lovely refreshing bars?


Sappo Hill soaps are low packaging, low price, and high luxury. Nice lather and wonderful aromas. How about almond?
I love this bar of Rosemary Mint from Aveda. It's gentle, not too scented, and has light exfoliation. And it will last a LONG time. Very refreshing.
This is one of my all time favorite things - I am a major Burt's Bees fan. This Peppermint and Rosemary Burt's Bees soap has a wonderfully refreshing scent, smooth lather, and great exfoliation. I really like.

Pick one of these up for easy refreshment. Then go sit near a fan and enjoy a sweet tea. :-)

No comments: